Cosmetic Dermal Filler Treatments
The signs of aging can detract from your natural beauty, leaving you feeling much older and less appealing than you deserve. Dermal fillers are gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin. This cosmetic treatment is performed to temporarily improve various concerns, such as lines and creases on the face or hands. Several dermal filler products are available today. These volumizing products are made with ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, and Poly-L-lactic acid.
Some people benefit from surgical procedures that can eliminate signs of aging and restore a more youthful appearance. Others, however, benefit more from nonsurgical options that can provide a restored, refreshed look and help boost self-confidence. No single solution is ideal for every patient.
During your initial consultation all of your options will be discussed, your face will be thoroughly evaluated, your desires taken into careful consideration, and the treatment most suited to meet your needs will be determined.
Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation Options
We are pleased to offer a wide range of nonsurgical facial rejuvenation options. Our philosophy of providing optimal results at an affordable price is the reason behind our practice's success.
Our providers utilize cannula filler injection technique. They performs most filler treatments using this advanced injection technique. Our providers have been performing cannula treatments for over a decade and has been injecting areas that many providers are not familiar with for over a decade.
Dr. Lee and Dr. Castelli's most popular areas of filler treatments are: tear trough, cheeks, lips (painless and natural results) and jowl or marionette lines. Cannula treatments allow our providers to inject fillers more superficially which provides more lift or fullness while using less product- which saves you money. Cannula method also minimizes risk of bruising and lumpiness and adverse reactions caused by injecting filler to blood vessels. Experience the difference in your injection results when performed by highly experienced providers mentored and trained by one of the most experienced and skilled injector in the country.
- Juvederm **TOP 150 (1%) Allergan Certified Provider in the country!
- Restylane Lyft
- Juvederm Voluma **TOP 150 Allergan (1%) Certified Provider in the country!**
- BOTOX® Cosmetic **TOP 150 Allergan (1%) Certified Provider in the country!
Dermal Filler Before & After Photos
To view more dermal filler before and after photos, click here!
Dermal Filler Treatment Areas
Several concerns can be conveniently addressed with dermal fillers. Common treatment areas include:
- Nasolabial folds, also known as laugh lines. These creases run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines are creases that develop between the corners of the mouth and the chin or jaw.
- Tear troughs are lines that develop beneath the lower eyelids. The deeper the tear troughs, the puffier or hollow the undereye area may be.
- Mouth corners that droop create an unhappy appearance. Placing dermal filler below the corners of the mouth can press the corners upward.
- Cheeks. As we age, we lose a substantial amount of subcutaneous fat. In the cheek area, this loss may accentuate the appearance of sunken cheeks or it may result in the cheeks looking flat.
- Lips and lip lines can be treated with filler to increase fullness and definition. Fillers are also now used to smooth tiny lines around the lips.
- Chin and jawline definition can be significantly improved by inserting dense dermal filler products along the natural bony ridges of the lower face.
- Nose reshaping is often performed using dermal fillers. Patients interested in smoothing out bumps or lumps or increasing the appearance of straightness may find just what they’re looking for in nonsurgical rhinoplasty.
- Hands age as much as any other part of the body, if not more so. Fillers restore volume to the backs of the hands and may reduce the prominence of veins.
Which Dermal Filler is Right for Me?
Each dermal filler has unique characteristics that achieve various benefits. Not every product is right for every area or concern. For example, If you desire the simple elimination of wrinkles caused by “dynamic lines”- movement of muscle, BOTOX® Cosmetic may be your best option.
To get the best results from dermal filler treatment, it is beneficial to consult with a licensed, trained professional who can answer questions about various dermal fillers and provide concise information regarding their choice of filler for your desired outcome.
We base our treatment recommendations on a thorough discussion of your needs and evaluation of your tissue.
How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last?
Dermal fillers can last from a few months to two years. The lifespan of a filler depends on several factors, including its formulation and consistency and the body’s natural rate of breakdown.
When you consult with an experienced provider about dermal filler treatment, they can discuss how long your results are expected to last based on the area treated and the product used. For example, fillers used for lip enhancement may last up to nine months. Fillers commonly used for deeper creases and cheek augmentation can last up to two years.
How Long Do Treatments Take?
Dermal filler treatments are quick enough to schedule during your lunch hour. Including our consultation, patients can expect their appointment to be completed in about half an hour.
What is the Recovery from Dermal Fillers?
Facial fillers can eliminate wrinkles and provide a fuller, softer, more youthful appearance throughout your face without any downtime or recovery. The results are immediate. As an added benefit, facial fillers can address problem areas not touched by surgical options such as providing fuller lips or fullness around the cheeks, chin and forehead areas.
What Not to Do After an Injectable Treatment
Patients may experience slight redness, tenderness, and swelling after undergoing injectable treatment. This is normal and will fade.
To avoid unnecessary irritation or disbursement of the filler, refrain from touching the treatment area. Makeup can be applied and normal skincare can be performed but should be done with a gentle touch.
Patients should avoid getting a massage on the same day they receive filler treatment and should avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold until all redness and swelling have resolved.
Are Dermal Fillers safe?
Dermal fillers are generally considered safe and effective when treatment is performed by a licensed healthcare professional. Fillers should not be purchased online or obtained from any provider that cannot supply you with their professional certification. Treatment should only be conducted in a medical office, not at home or in a retail setting.
Schedule Your Dermal Filler Consultation Today!
If you are interested in learning more about nonsurgical facial rejuvenation options in Main Line, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, please contact us to schedule an initial consultation today. OUR PRACTICE IS A TOP 150 CENTER FOR BOTOX, JUVEDERM, VOLUMA AND VOLLURE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!