Facial Plastic Surgery In Main Line, Philadelphia
As you age, gravity, genetics, sun exposure, and facial muscle movement will all begin to show signs on your skin. Nonsurgical treatments such as facial fillers and BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport are growing in popularity due to their effectiveness at reducing the signs of aging and providing a natural but substantially more youthful look to your face without any downtime or recovery. Different facial fillers provide solutions for different problems. During your initial consultation our providers will discuss all your options and suggest which product will best meet your unique needs. **The results of a filler injection depends entirely on the injector- fillers are the tool, choosing the best product to achieve the desired result is important, but the artistry along with an innate understanding of the facial anatomy is what truly matters in providing optimal results. Our team of providers have been trained by Dr. Lee, an eyelids/brow surgery expert who performs surgeries daily in the areas he injects- this is the level of expertise that everyone should expect and deserve! Click here to schedule a consultation to learn more.
Types Of Injectables and Their Functions
Our practice ONLY uses hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers that have the highest safety profiles in the market. The following fillers can be softened, manipulated and even dissolved. The ability to control outcome not just today but after many months is very important to us. We believe that the risks of using other types of products made from calcium/bone and plastic particles are not in the best interest of our patients. This is why HA based fillers are also the MOST POPULAR fillers world-wide. We only use the following FDA-approved products with the highest safety profiles:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic* Dr. Lee is $12 per unit w/ $600 min. and Dr. Castelli and our nurse providers are $11 per unit w/ $300 min. treatment. used to soften the appearance of wrinkles by weakening the muscles that cause movement underneath the skin; best for the crow’s feet area (smile lines on edge of eyes), moderate glabella (lines between eyes) muscle and to smooth forehead lines and to prevent brow droop caused by facial expressions; this product is from the same company that manufactures Juvederm and Latisse. **our practice was awarded the prestigious recognition as a TOP 100 (out of 40,000+) Provider Botox & Juvederm injector in the country!
- Dysport ($4.40-$5 per unit based on provider) – The cost for the treatment is the same as Botox. This product is similar to Botox but manufactured by the company who makes Restylane. This is the second most popular muscle relaxer in the U.S. **please note that 2.5 units of Dysport = 1 unit of Botox, therefore pricing for Dysport and Botox is SAME for an injection site
- Juvederm - our filler pricing ranges from $700-$950 based on product used and provider (multiple syringes discount offered); Our most popular filler, it has a smooth consistency that is often desired to product overall facial volume. Best used to provide volume to lips, nasal labial folds(parenthesis around nose area), marionette(jowls) and to soften wrinkles in the forehead (between eyes or glabella area); FDA approved to last up to 9-12 months. **our practice was awarded the prestigious recognition as a TOP 100 (out of 40,000+) Provider Botox & Juvederm practice in the country!
- Restylane, Restylane Silk & Restylane Lyft (pricing is $700-$950 per syringe based on provider) – same family of fillers with a little harder consistency than Juvederm, however not as long-lasting; both FDA approved to last up to 6 months.
- Kybella ($600 for one vial and $1000 for 2-vials treatment- this is an unbeatable price!) - Sub mental fullness, or a double chin, is troublesome for many people today. While it may not be related to obesity, submental fullness can give the appearance of excess weight. Up until recent advances in a static medicine the only way to eliminate a double chin problem was with plastic surgery. Now we have the opportunity to address this problem with an innovative injectable solution, Kybella. The Kybella solution has been formulated to break apart the fat particles that accumulate beneath the chin. Based on deoxycholic acid, Kybella works with the body and its natural tendencies to metabolize fat. Through a series of precise injections (usually 2 or 3), fat cells become flooded with this substance and subsequently melt away.
- Juvederm Voluma : our filler pricing ranges from $700-$950 based on product used and provider.(multiple syringes discounts offered). This product is the #1 filler in the world and a favorite of our providers to treat one of the most popular areas- the cheeks. Our providers love this filler to create a "lift" to the mid-face area by elevating deflated and saggy cheeks which also helps the depression of the nasal labial folds. Voluma is also used to elongate the chin, define jawline and provide fullness to temple areas. Voluma is FDA approved to last up to 12 months. **Our practice is one of the country's highest volume user of Voluma!
- Sculptra Activate the skin's natural regenerative process with Sculptra - pricing is $950 per syringe; Sculptra helps to replenish lost facial collagen. Collagen is the most common protein in the body and helps support the skin's inner structure. This FDA-approved injectable subtly and gradually helps restore facial volume.
***all prices are subject to change; please email or call our office for accurate and current pricing Each injectable has its own unique applications. Some offer longer-lasting results while others is used to treat very specific problems. The type of injectable you require will be dependent on your anatomy, skin type and location of injection.
Read what our patients are saying!
"I recently began a series of skin care treatments and couldn't be happier with the outstanding results! I owe the significant improvements in my skin to Dr. Lee and his talented staff. They always answer my questions thoroughly and explain all treatment options. Definitely rejuvenating, revitalizing, and uplifting! I highly recommend Dr. Lee."
- Veronica G *posted on Google Reviews
Click here to read more reviews.
Contact us Today!
During your initial consultation, our medical staff will carefully assess your face and help you determine the type of filler that will provide the most effective results with minimal complications. If you live in the areas of Main Line, Philadelphia or Bryn Mawr and would like to learn more about the benefits of nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, please contact us at (610) 789-6701 to schedule an initial consultation today.