Philadelphia Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. John Lee
Plastic Surgeon | Philadelphia PA
Facial Plastic Surgeon in Main Line,
Philadelphia & Bryn Mawr
Dr. John J.W. Lee is both a board-certified ophthalmologist and a fellowship trained Oculoplastic (Eyelid Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery) Surgeon practicing in the Philadelphia area. Dr. Lee completed his ophthalmology residency and then went on to complete an ASOPRS (American Society of Ophthalmic / Eyelid Plastic Surgeon & Reconstructive Surgeons) fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital, one of the most prestigious programs in America and one of the top 3 hospitals in the country for treatment of eyes. Dr. Lee is also a Top BOTOX® Cosmetic injector and Juvederm Filler injector (#1 selling filler in the world) in the country! Dr. Lee is "TOP 100" (top 1%) injector and one of the most experienced providers in country for Botox and Juvederm family of fillers including Voluma (#1 filler in the world). Dr. Lee enjoys seeing his loyal injections patients and developing a long-term relationship with his patients.
Dr. Lee’s Qualifications In Facial Surgery:
- Undergraduate (Pre-Med major): Johns Hopkins University, Maryland
- Medical School: Albany Medical College, New York
- Ophthalmology Surgery Residency: Temple University Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Ophthalmology Research Fellowship: Georgetown University Hospital, Maryland
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) Fellowship: Wills Eye Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Clinical Instructor: Wills Eye Hospital Pennsylvania (2003-2005)
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Elected member of the American College of Surgeons
General cosmetic surgeon John J.W. Lee provides Eyelid Surgery & Facial Plastic Surgery in the Main Line, Philadelphia and Bryn Mawr areas. Please contact our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Lee.