Rejuvenating your face with plastic surgery can provide dramatic results, but with advancements in non-invasive cosmetic procedures, you have more options than ever to achieve the younger, refreshed look you desire. In consultation with Philadelphia area plastic surgeon Dr. John Lee, you can decide which facial cosmetic procedures are right for you.
Benefits of Non-invasive Facial Cosmetic Procedures
For patients in their twenties or early thirties, nonsurgical cosmetic procedures may be sufficient to combat the signs of aging that have begun to creep onto your face. Your cosmetic surgeon Dr. Lee offers several alternatives to surgery that can smooth away lines and wrinkles and create a fuller, softer look throughout your face.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport – both of these injections will relax the muscles in your face to keep them from contracting and forming unsightly lines
- Juvederm, Restylane, or Perlane – these popular facial fillers are made of a biocompatible substance that will add volume and tone to your face
- Latisse® – this prescription treatment is used to grow your eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker
These procedures are not permanent, but can last for months at a time. With his experience as a cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Lee can focus on giving you natural looking results that enhance your beauty for the life stage you are in.
Benefits of Facial Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgeon Dr. Lee has spent years focusing his practice on brow lifts and eyelid surgeries. Because your eyes are often the first thing people notice about you, these procedures can provide astonishing differences without being as invasive as full facelifts. You can benefit from Dr. Lee's skill as a facial cosmetic surgeon in these areas:
- Upper eyelid – this cosmetic surgery corrects eyelid droop and will give your eyes a more open appearance
- Lower eyelid – this procedure removes excess fat and skin from your lower lids and can minimize the baggy or puffy appearance below your eyes
- Asian eyelid – this double eyelid surgery creates a natural looking double eyelid crease that will flow in harmony with the rest of your face
- Brow lift – this plastic surgery can reverse the effects of aging on your drooping brow
No single procedure is the answer for every patient. Dr. Lee will evaluate your facial features and help you pick the procedure that will give you the results you want for your aesthetic goals. If you would like to discuss your cosmetic procedure options with a Philadelphia cosmetic surgeon, please contact Dr. John J. W. Lee to schedule your initial consultation.