Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Lee performs all the injections himself! Patients are pleasantly surprised to know that Dr. Lee really enjoys the sculptural and immediate gratification that filler treatments provide. He also enjoys the long-term relationships that he has developed with his injection patients through over a decade of performing injections. Dr. Lee is known for his tear trough filler micro cannula injection technique. Cannula injections are considered an advanced injection technique and he has been performing cannula treatments for over an decade. Cannula method is safer and avoids the common negative side effects of bruising and visible lumpiness. Cannula allows fillers to be injected more superficially so less product can achieve more noticeable results- which means less cost and more visible results. Dr. Lee injects lidocaine at the injection site and also apply topical anesthetic cream to every patient to provide the most pleasant injection experience. Our practice has achieved the TOP 100 (out of 40,000+ providers) status with Allergan (makers of Botox & Juvederm). The types of facial injectables offered at this practice are the highest safety ratings and very low to non-existent complication rates. We do not offer any fillers that can not be reversed or manipulated. Always ask about the products that are being injected into your face. You do NOT want fillers that are made with artificial products such as plastic and calcium/bone materials. We offer only the most popular and safest fillers in the market so don't trust any other brands. The following is pricing for our injectables:
- Dysport ($11-$12 per unit based on Botox equiv dosage) - similar to Botox but with a higher dispersion and quicker onset; please remember the units dosage is different for Botox and Dysport; 2.5 units of Dysport = 1 unit of Botox **this is the equivalent dosage of the active ingredient that makes both product effective; so the total cost to our patients are the same
- Juvederm Ultra or Ultra+ XC (our filler pricing ranges from $700-$950 based on product used and provider): A soft and long lasting filler product that creates overall volume. Best used to provide volume to lips, nasolabials folds(parenthesis around nose area), and soften wrinkles in the forehead (between eyes or glabella area); FDA approved to last up to 9-12 months.
- Restylane (Filler pricing ranges from $700-$950 based on product used and provider. add'l syringe w/ Dr. Lee and $700 w/ Dr. Castelli), Restylane Silk or Lyft; Restylane family of fillers are available for various areas; FDA approval is 4-6 months longevity
- Juvederm Voluma** (our filler pricing ranges from $700-$950 based on product used and provider. Considered the "premium HA filler" and is also most popular filler in the world; a harder product that is best for sculpting and building cheeks, chin, temples, jaw line and nose bridge to build foundation and most mimics the hardness of the bone. Most popular area of treatment for this filler is the cheek area to provide an overall "uplifted" look by replacing cheek fullness lost by the process of aging. Dr. Lee recommends minimum 2 syringes (1 syringe for each cheek) for new patients to achieve a noticeable "lift" result for the cheeks.
- Sculptra Activate the skin's natural regenerative process with Sculptra - pricing is $950 per syringe; Sculptra helps to replenish lost facial collagen. Collagen is the most common protein in the body and helps support the skin's inner structure. This FDA-approved injectable subtly and gradually helps restore facial volume.
**Tear trough filler using micro-cannula technique. our filler pricing ranges from $700-$950 based on product used and provider. If product is left over after treating an area, there is an add'l $200 upcharge for each add'l area due to the add'l time (micro-cannula technique is much more time consuming and allows for more noticeable improvement using less product since the product can be injected more superficially; this technique also minimizes the adverse risks of filler treatments)
**Dr. Lee's $100 consult fee is waived if you receive a full Botox treatment with Dr. Lee or can be applied toward future treatments with Dr. Lee or our medical esthetician (including lasers, Coolsculpt, peels, dermaplaning) for up to one year. We also accept Brilliant Distinctions/Patient Loyalty Discount - $20 off your next visit for each BOTOX® injection, each Juvederm or Voluma syringe received at your initial visit with us when you sign up for the Brilliant Distinctions Patient Loyalty Program!
***all prices are subject to change; please email or call our office for accurate and current pricing View the Before and After Photos of Facial Fillers at our Gallery page. If you have additional questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. Serving patients in Philadelphia and Bryn Mawr.