Filler and Botox Injection Pricing | Bryn Mawr & Scranton, PA
Facial Cosmetic SurgeryOur pricing for wrinkle dermal fillers are very affordable. We believe long-term that offering quality service at an affordable price will keep our patients loyal to our practice. We apply topical anesthetic cream to every patient to provide the most pleasant injection experience. Our practice has achieved the TOP 250 (top 1% in the country) status with Allergan (makers of Botox & Juvederm). The types of facial injectables offered at this practice are the highest safety ratings and very low to non-existent complication rates. We do not offer any fillers that can not be reversed or manipulated. Always ask about the products that are being injected into your face. You do NOT want fillers that are made with artificial products such as plastic and calcium/bone materials. We offer only the most popular and safest fillers in the market so don't trust any other brands. The following is pricing for our injectables:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic ($11 per unit; $300 minimum treatment policy)** - enjoy the most common cosmetic procedure in the United States by a TOP 250 (top 1% in the country) provider than our competition who charge $15-$24 per unit!
- Dysport ($4.40 per unit) - similar to Botox but with a higher dispersion and quicker onset; please remember the units dosage is different for Botox and Dysport; 2.5 units of Dysport = 1 unit of Botox **this is the equivalent dosage of the active ingredient that makes both product effective; so the total cost to our patients are the same
- Juvederm Ultra or Ultra+ XC ($700): A softer product that creates volume. Best used to provide volume to lips, nasolabials folds(parenthesis around nose area), cheeks and to soften wrinkles in the forehead (between eyes or glabella area); FDA approved to last up to 9-12 months.
- Restylane ($700 per syringe) or Restylane Silk ($700 per syringe- used for fine superficial lines esp. around mouth) : A finer and harder product that is best for fine sculpting. Best used to sculpt and build up “sunken lower lids” or tear trough and upper cheek areas where the skin is very thin and unforgiving; FDA approved to last up to 6-7 months.
- Perlane or Restylane Lyft ($700 per syringe) – From the makers of Restylane this product is a little more thicker version of Restylane and is best used to sculpt areas like the cheeks and jowls (marionette lines). This product does not swell and stays in place and both Dr. Lee and Jill likes this product due to it's predictable long-term outcome.
- Juvederm Voluma and Vollure ** ($800 per syringes; there is an upcharge to $1000 per syringe for nose bridge area) - considered the "premium HA filler" and is also most popular filler in the world; a harder product that is best for sculpting and building cheeks and chin areas. Most patients need 2 syringes (1 syringe for each cheek) to achieve optimal "lift" result for the cheeks.