Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. John Lee
Facial Plastic Surgeon in Main Line, Philadelphia & Bryn MawrDr. John J.W. Lee is both a board certified ophthalmologist and a fellowship trained Oculoplastic (Eyelid Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery) Surgeon practicing in the Philadelphia area. Dr. Lee completed his ophthalmology residency and then went on to complete an ASOPRS (American Society of Ophthalmic / Eyelid Plastic Surgeon & Reconstructive Surgeons) fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital, one of the most prestigious programs in America and one of the top 3 hospitals in the country for treatment of eyes. Dr. Lee is also a Top BOTOX® Cosmetic injector and Juvederm Filler injector (#1 selling filler in the world) in the country! Dr. Lee is a "DIAMOND" (top 2% in the country) Botox and Juvederm Injector in Philadelphia and Bryn Mawr. Dr. Lee enjoys seeing his loyal injections patients and developing a long-term relationship with his patients.
Dr. Lee's qualifications in Facial Cosmetic Surgery:
- Undergraduate (Pre-Med major): Johns Hopkins University, Maryland
- Medical School: Albany Medical College, New York
- Ophthalmology Surgery Residency: Temple University Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Ophthalmology Research Fellowship: Georgetown University Hospital, Maryland
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) Fellowship: Wills Eye Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Clinical Instructor: Wills Eye Hospital Pennsylvania (2003-2005)
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Elected member of the American College of Surgeons
What Patients Are Saying About Dr. Lee"My sister and I have been long time loyal patients of Dr. Lee. We have our eyelids/brow lift surgeries by him and have been a loyal patient for many years coming back for injections. I trust him and he is an ARTIST when he performs injections." -Janet B.
For more information: