Questions to ask your Cosmetic Surgeon
October 10, 2013
If you are considering facial plastic surgery or another cosmetic procedure, you probably want to gather as much information about the procedure as possible. You should also gather information about prospective cosmetic surgeons, and choose one whose qualifications and skills you are confident in. Questions to ask your cosmetic surgeon during a consultation should include:Blog
- How would you describe your cosmetic surgery background?
- Where did you receive training in cosmetic surgery?
- How many years have you been performing cosmetic surgery?
- Where will my procedure be performed, and what organization has accredited it?
- Am I a good candidate for this cosmetic procedure, and are there any alternatives I should consider?
- How often do you perform the procedure I am considering?
- Do you have before-and-after photos of past patients who have had this procedure?