What To Expect On The Day Of Your Blepharoplasty
September 15, 2015
Blepharoplasty is an effective procedure to get rid of puffy eyes, bags under the eyes and drooping eyelids. When this surgery is performed by a skilled surgeon like Dr. Lee, you can regain your youthful look and transform your appearance virtually overnight. As with any other surgical procedure, it is important for you to be prepared for the treatment and arrive at the clinic in readiness so that your facial cosmetic surgeon can work magic on you without delay. , laser restructuring or BOTOX treatments. Blepharoplasty may require over night admission or your surgeon may be able to complete the procedure and send you home the same day.Blepharoplasty
How to prepare for blepharoplasty
- No makeup: he very first thing to keep in mind is to completely avoid wearing makeup when you are going in for the blepharoplasty procedure.
- Complete paperwork: At the clinic, you have to sign the forms and complete the routine paperwork before the surgeon can operate. The consent form is part of the paperwork you complete before the procedure.
- Pre-operative checks: The next step is to get the pre- operative checks completed including weight, height , blood pressure, giving blood and urine samples.
- Preparation:This includes changing into the operating gown, taking the medication/ blood thinners given by the nurse and following other instructions given by the nursing staff.
- Discuss your concerns with the surgeon: Right before the surgery, your surgeon will drop in to check on you and answer any last minute questions you may have about the procedure. Open up about any concerns that you have and clarify all your doubts at this point so that you can go into surgery anxiety-free.
Want To Learn More About Blepharoplasty? Contact Dr. John Lee TodayFor more information about blepharoplasty and other facial cosmetic surgery procedures, contact Dr. John Lee at the Bryn Mawr Facial Aesthetics Center. We are located in Main Line Philadelphia and can be reached directly at 610.789.6701. We look forward to hearing from you soon.